Savvy Social media-get started, stay safe and have fun. The ultimate guide to making it work for you!
Fearful of facebook and terrified of twitter? Fear not, this month's special guest speaker knows just about all there is to social media, and will get us online safely.
There's no denying that 21st century life has moved online! How many times do you feel left out because you missed an event that was only posted online? Would you like to keep in touch more with relatives via socail media, but are anxious about online saftey and security?
Fear not- Alicia Cowan an online and social media trainer and guru is coming to help us!
Alica Cowan a renowned Social media superhero will get you started with social media.
Having used Social media to launch her own VA business, and to grow her own business, Alicia began mentoring amd training others with the tips she learnt. Eventually she became such a sought after social media tariner, she gave up her VA business and now works exclusively as a trainer in social media.
Here's a few things about our June speaker Alicia
- She's a fixer and a bit geeky
- She's practical, realistic and honest.
- She's London born and bred, and lives in a leafy North London suburb
- She loves answering questions – so don’t be shy, bring it on!
- She also loves asking questions just as much
- She's half Swedish – which means I’m partial to great black coffee, cinnamon buns and salty liquorice
- She's a certified social media and online specialist, not just a self taught social media user
- She's a strategist, mentor and speaker and she want to empower you onlineAlthough Alicia mostly works with social media in business, she is passionate about empowering women online, and has tailor made a presentation especially for us at Stokey WI. So come along armed with questions about any socail media, and the fabulous Alicia will de-mystify it for you.
This meeting is free for Members and visitors